Tuesday 16 February 2016

3 ingredient Nutella Brownies



I'm a little late to the game but better late than never. It was World Nutella day on Feb 5th so I baked some Nutella brownies but have not gotten round to blogging about them. This recipe has been going round the blogosphere and I finally got to try it. Only 3 ingredients for amazing chocolatey, gooey brownies. It does make you realise how much fat and sugar Nutella contains but I'll just ignore that for now and munch on these brownies! These are really quick to prepare and would be perfect to impress last minute guests especially if like me you always have a spare jar of Nutella in the house.

I've baked these 3 times now as they are just so good and everyone keeps asking for the recipe. If you've tried it or are planning to try it, do let me know. I think it would taste great with some added chopped nuts or chocolate chips for extra decadence. 

I'm sending this to a few blog challenges this month.

Treat Petite which is guest hosted by Lisa from United Cakedom on behalf of Kat from The Baking Explorer and Stuart from Cakeyboi. The theme this month is Like It, Love It, Gotta Have It. I love Nutella and can (sometimes) be found eating Nutella straight from the jar. 


Simply Eggcellent hosted by Dom from Belleau Kitchen. The theme this month is anything goes and this recipe uses 2 large free range eggs. 



#FoodYearLinkUp hosted by Charlotte from Charlotte's Lively Kitchen for World Nutella Day. 


Cook Blog Share hosted by Kirsty from Hijacked by Twins


Recipe of the Week hosted by Emily from A Mummy Too. 



 3 ingredients - Nutella, eggs, plain flour 

 

 Lovely gooey brownies 


(You need a double recipe for a 8.5inch x 8.5inch square tin, otherwise use a 18cm sandwich tin for 1 recipe)

Ingredients for ONE recipe
2 large free range eggs
370g Nutella
65g plain flour, sifted

  • Preheat the oven to 180C.
  • In a large bowl, mix all the ingredients together until smooth.
  • Pour into a greased and lined tin and bake for approximately 20-25 minutes depending on the size of your tin.
  • The brownies should be cooked round the edges but still soft in the middle.
  • Allow to cool in the tin before slicing into squares.




11 comments:

  1. Wow. How easy? I love them. They look amazing and I bet they taste great. I must try these this weekend. Thanks so much for linking to Simply Eggcellent xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm yum! As you say, it really does show how much butter and sugar are in jars of Nutella doesn't it; we'll just gloss over that - It's a brownie so it's meant to be indulgent ;-) #CookBlogShare
    Angela x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my I am going to get a large jar from costco and give this a go! #cookblogshare

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look amazing and only 65g of flour? Wonder if they'd work with Hotel Chocolat spread :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These look so gooey and delicious! Nutella really is awesome stuff :) Thanks for entering into Treat Petite.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yep, definitely best not to think about how much fat and sugar is in Nutella. I've got a chocolate cake to eat later that's covered in Nutella buttercream so I definitely won't be reading the nutrition information on the label! These look delicious and so simple to make.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've seen this recipe mentioned in so many places - glad to see that it works, and is lovely. They look so rich and squidgy - awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. We love Nutella and always have a good stock in the cupboard! These look delicious. Thank you for sharing with #CookBlogShare x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nutella is definitely one of those things that people gotta have! They look great! Thank you for sharing in this month's treat petite!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These look fantastic! I need a new jar of Nutella soon!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nutella brownies why are these not in my life already, they look amazing :)

    ReplyDelete

I've had to turn word verification back on as I've had a lot of problem with spam lately, Apologies! Please, please do leave a comment - I appreciate every one of them and will reply to all of them. Thanks!